About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quadruple Play!



Okay folks...I have to admit this one thru me for a loop. I started out with such a great idea and then it just went south. I tried to get to many challenges into one card either than or I just had "multiples" on my mind!!! I was going to abort the whole thing but I figured it was almost done. Plus I had to do it with one of my little ladies laying across my lap!!

Charisma Cards Challenge #31 - Sketch This was the main sketch to follow

Colour Create #24 The challenge here was to use pink, orange and green. The DP has little pink, orange, purple and blue elephants.

Creative Inspirations Challenge 20 This challenge was doodling which I did around the sentiment.

Crafty Creations challenge #27 This was to use buttons which I did in the middle of the Prima flowers.

17 comments:

  1. love your papers and great doodling. Thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Very hard sketch that you did a wonderful job on and that flower is gorgeous. Thanks for joining our challenge this week :D
    - Ann @ Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love the detail down the side.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an orginal card. great details...
    Thank you for joining Colour Create Challenge. hugs janny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Lisa! wonderful take on our challenge! I just adore that basic grey paper too, one of my favourites!

    thanks for joining us at crafty creations this week! hope to see you join us again soon!

    hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Lisa, adorable paper! Thanks for playing in CC this week! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. I love the papers you have used.

    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card love the elephant paper! thanks for joining C.C this week

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Lisa. Such pretty papers and great doodling. Thank you for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely bright cheery card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab take on the sketch
    Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card :-)
    Love the elephant paper.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! i love the papers you have used! rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card and I love your papers and design! Glad you could join us at Colour Create this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, gorgeous papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week & best of luck.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz! KarenB

    ReplyDelete