About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Days Gone By ~ Stampin for the Weekend


I made this card for a friend who is going thru some pretty rough times right now. Since it is a horrible situation I didn't want to make a glitzy, loud card.

This card is for the Stampin for the Weekend Challenge #11 ~ Days Gone By.

I used DCWV Vintage cardstock and Stampin Up! Garden Collage stamp set. I scalloped the corners of the actual card after I took the picture. I tried to capture that in a photo but it just didn't come out right. The whole card just doesnt' photograph well...maybe it has to do with the Photographer that had no sleep!

1 comment: