About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

CPS #128 - CARD SKETCH & SKETCH SATURDAYS


I was thinking about my little boy today and missing him real bad so I decided to do a boy themed card...maybe he will come to me in my dreams tonight now - I could only wish!!

To complete this sketch for CPS #128 Card Positioning Systems sketch challenge and Sketch Saturday #63 challenge I used:

Close to My Heart ~ Little Boys C1256 stamp set
Basic Grey cardstock
Hodgepodge Hardware
Various colored inks

2 comments:

  1. Precious card -- and a sweet way to memorialize your little boy and work through your continuing grief. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card with some really cute accents. Great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete