About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Inspirational, Doodle and Cute Card Thursday


Here I did a card that covers 3 challenges using very little scraps which I was excited to get rid of and my Martha Steward lattice punch. Since I had company I didn't think I could get anything done but I sneaked into my craft room when no one was looking a couple of times :) that's why this one is simple!

Doodle Palace Blue, Green & Bling challenge ~ I have some bling brads and the paper has glitter on it in several places (hard to see in photo)

Inspirational Card Sketch The name says it all!

Cute Card Thursday Beach theme

12 comments:

  1. Great card, and how sneaky are you...LOL. Thanks for joining us this week on Cute Card Thursday.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I am so glad to see you joining us at ICS again this week - this card is just so fun and summery and colourful - I just LOVE that peek of lattice border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us again this week :) I love your bright and fun card. GREAT papers! Thanks for playing along at ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - love the yellow polka dot bikini!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN! Love all the summer colors and your design- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in at ICS, great take on the sketch so bright and fun.
    :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. terrificly fun paper! perfect for my sketch at ICS this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun summer card!!! just love your take on the IC sketch this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW totally dig this cool looking card. Great job! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule and joined us this week. :)
    ♥Dawn♥
    Owner of ICS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, Cute Lisa! Thanks so much for joining our Challenge this week!
    Dee and Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous...
    Thanks for joining in with ICS this week great to see you there:)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun card! thanks for playing along at ICS

    ReplyDelete