About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bitten By the Bug School card


I just LOVE this adorable pencil!!! I made this card for Bitten By the Bug/BBTB School themed challenge.

I used Peachy Keen Stamps PK-650 Just Baby Faces Assortment Package for the face inside the pencil. I used my Cricut LOCKER TALK cartridge to cut out the short pencil in 3 inches, raised him up with mounting squares and colored him in with my Primacolor pencils. I cut out the background DP with my Printing 101 cartridge (the notebook) in 5 inches. The "NICE JOB" stamp was from the Close To My Heart Say It in Style stamp set which I embossed in red. The ruler button was from the Dress It Up ~ Pencil box package.

5 comments:

  1. oh my i almost forgot that i own some of the peachy keen rubons...cute cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so danged cute!!! Love the face you stamped on the pencil, and the great primary colors you used. Good luck in the contest. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious.....Thanks for playing along with our challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the personality that peachy keen face gave to the pencil. Great paper too. Thanks for entering and good luck! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa!! THIS IS TOO CUTE!! Love it!!I miss you.. haven't heard from you in awhile. Big Hugs, Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete