About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

See Cleaning can be productive!



I was tiffed at the hubby so I started frantically cleaning my craft room.. I know shocker! I came across these scraps at various places in my room and had thrown them on the table. When I went to the table I saw them all together and I said OMG! these are perfect for the challenges I wanted to do!!

The blog hop over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge was fun. I typically do not do blog hops due to time contraints and especially with this one we had just one day. But i really wanted to do it and after finding all the supplies to make this card work I felt like it was a sign...LOL! I am keeping every body part crossed that I possibly can in hopes of winning!!! I will also mail my card in for a chance at the extra prize.

I was so happy that I was also able to get this card into the challenge over at
SPCC. I love to enter into her challenges but I didn;t think I was gonna make it!



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I really love the patterned paper and stamp you used!! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!

    Allison - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The things we can come up with when the men make us mad:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card! I love the simpicity of the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant hun - ain't it fab when that happens (not the hubby thing that is!)
    Loving your easter chick below too - excellent!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card! Great job with the SPCC colors!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, love that image and the DP. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Isn't funny how cleaning can get the creative juices flowing. Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute!! love the LO, stitching, lil glittery kids hehe, i love it all! thanks SO much for joining us at SPCC!!
    - Shauna {SPCC Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha, ok then come on over to my house, lol. LOVE that card. it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete