About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt Layout






I got these adorable Easter/Spring stamps from Peachy Keen about 2 weeks ago and I have not had a chance to play with them. They are just too cute!! I also bought this Easter paper ions ago and have never used it. I am trying to get ready/organized for the remodel and I am coming across all of these little goodies. I am sure if I dig far enough I will come across Hoffa or maybe even Amelia Earhart!!

This was an Easter Egg Hunt organized at my sons' school. This was his first and sadly his only field trip. I was like all giddy to take him and of course came prepared with my camera. I cringed when they told everyone they could only pick up a certain amount of eggs. I was just picturing the complete meltdown that my son would have when he realized he couldn't have all the eggs he could manage to get his little hands on. But much to my surprise he was actually okay with it! I guess never under estimate your toddler!

Supplies I used:

Peachy Keen PK-258 Easter Bunnies - for the eggs
Peachy Keen PK-265 Bunny Dolls for the Easter Bunnies
Peachy Keen PK-266 Duck Dolls for the adorable duckies, baskets of eggs and the flowers
Liquid applique
Stickles
Making Memories DP & chipboard letters
Martha Stewart grass punch
Copic Markers
unknown scraps
Karen Foster wooden sign

I entered this layout into the following challenges:

Stuck on U Sketches
Charisma Cardz
Wags n Whiskers
Stampin for the Weekend
Magical Crafts Fortnightly
Our Creative Corner
Everybody-Art
Practical Scrapper
The Cuttlebug Spot
The Corrosive Challenge


23 comments:

  1. Absolutley adorable. Love them bunnies and ducks.
    You are so right --- never under estimate them toddlers. TFS
    bevb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an outstanding and adorable layout! I love how you used these sweet lil images! Very cute :)

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one cute layout. Thank you for using your stash with us at Practical Scrappers.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable.. I love how you did the title with the different colors and prints.. looks so springy.<--is that a word?..LOL
    Thanks for joining us at SOUS this week..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your scrapbook page, Lisa!! It is just a treasure to see what you can do with your pics and I am honored to be any part of that page! :)Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FABULOUS layout...so sweet and those pictures are PRICELSS!!! What a wonderful memory of your beautiful boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely fab Lisa, i love it! :o)

    Thanks for joining in with the SFTW challenge and good luck!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout, such precious memories, love you r colours, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa! What a wonderful LO! I love the flowers and bunnies and chicks.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Practical Scrappers.

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Lisa! I am so glad that could join us again (for Stuck on U and for TCS!)
    I adore this LO! Really darling use of those images!
    Good luck with the cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable LO! The chicks and bunnies are beyond cute! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow stunning page ....thank you

    for playing with MCFC this week

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pages! May God continue to bless you and give you His perfect peace and comfort. He is faithful and His love endures forever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute page!! I love the stamps they are so adorable and so are your pictures.. Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lisa! Just look at the brilliant way you used the PK stamps on your page! It looks like a Disney scene! Fabulous work! I've missed visiting and hopefully, will be able to get over here again soon. Big hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. sooo cute!
    Thanks for joining EAC!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous layout. Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great fun page. Love those flowers and critters. Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You did a great job with the layout! Your story just touches my heart....what strength in character and faith you show...thanx for being not just a scrappy inspiration to all of us but an incredible woman as well! So happy you joined in on the fun @ SOUS hope you can play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a lovely layout! I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for playing along with MCFC with this beautiful layout lovely colours and delightful pics
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful Easter layout with gorgeous chicks and bunnies. Thanks for playing at Magical Crafts.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete