About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nativty Scene Christmas Card


When I saw this stamp from Lil Diva Stamps I fell in love. I just want to pinch their chubby checks! I think I am going to go back and make the lamb fluffy but for now I am leaving it as is since I already thought it would be a good idea to make some changes and I ended up ruining it so I need to WALK AWAY! The coloring looks awful in the picture but in person it is much nicer. My batteries in the camera are going dead so the pics came out horrible.

I used the sketch from Stamp, Scrap & Doodle challenge. The other challenges I submitted this card to are:

Digital Tuesday's Holiday Wishes Challenge
A Spoon Full of Sugar Create a Scene challenge
Charisma Cardz Merry & Bright challenge

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, just perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. That is what Christmas is all about. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! I fell in love with this image too.. You have done such a lovely job with it!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is too cute! What a beautiful image! I love it! Thanks for playing withus at Stamp, Scrap, & Doodle!
    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! thanks for joining us at SSDS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet thanks for joining us at SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is really a beautiful card.....

    ReplyDelete