About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Friday, October 2, 2015

CDD September Release DAY #2

Welcome to Day 2 of the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop. 

All stamps & Dies are in the CDD Shop and now available for purchase.







We also have 4 new sequins:


Hocus Pocus

Jack O' Lantern

 Trick Or Treat

Witches Brew

You can purchase them all here!


Here's what I've created for you...



I created this scene by using my masking technique with my Hallo-Scream stamp set.  I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color the images and some Tim Holtz inks to distress the edges and skyline.  For the scalloped layer I used my Fancy Frame dies. I did use my Wink of Stella markers on the stars to give them a little sparkle.



I hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more projects.

Here are the specials for this release:


**There is FREE SHIPPING PLUS 1 BAG OF FREE SEQUINS on all orders placed on 10/1-10/4, no code necessary!! Ends 10/4 at 10pm MST. Just leave your choice of sequins in the comment section as you place your order. Stamps &Dies are made in the USA.


Here is today's SVG freebie. Each stop along the way there will be a code letter that spells a word for the freebie code. You must comment and follow each blog in order to get the free file. The file will be available in the shop at craftindesertdivas.com just for that day. Just enter the letters you collected at each stop for the special code word to receive your free file download. **The code word and free file will be available that day ONLY so please be sure to visit the link.

I hope you have enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more projects.


Your code letter from me is: O

Your next stop is the super talented: Nicole- http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/




56 comments:

  1. Like the halloween scene you created. Like the distressed inks used & sparkle on the stars. I have a Halloween challenge w/ prize giveaway on my blog. Since you have a carved pumpkin you can enter. Please ck it out.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love it. Awesome. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this card is awesome and your coloring is amazing, my friend!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun scene! I love the sparkle of the stars and all the wonderful details and coloring! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love your card...especially the colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute card. The scene is so adorably spooky😉 Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, really love everything about it. Love the extra lil detail on the bats to give them depth. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the whole scene and colors look so cool, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing coloring techniques. Love it! Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card. love the background

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh MY too too cute. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a fantastic card!!! I love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make very fun halloween card color is much pretty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I love the images and your sparkly stars!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card...loved the images & how you added sparkle to those stars.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite card so far today and there have been lots of great ones. Your coloring and then the sparkling stars are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to say the is my Favorite, I love how u have done the sence and the coloring is Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a beautiful card...I love how you colored it in!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colors in this card are really something. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic card. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is wonderful! I like the way you used red underneath the stamped figures, it really makes it pop!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great card- love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Your card looks AMAZING! I'm just blown away at the talent in this release for the backgrounds, masking techniques, colouring and designs. Such creativity! Thanks so much for sharing. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the coloring on your card!!! Your so very talented!! Your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your scene. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just an all around fantastic card ! I never expect anything less from you! Thank you for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous card! Love your coloring x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a ghoulishly cool card, fabulous coloring work. I really like how you laid out the graveyard scene, it really moves you eye around the entire card, so you get a great look at all the awesome elements.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great Halloween scene! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. really extravagant card! I wouldn't want to give away after all that work!

    ReplyDelete
  31. BOO-tiful card!!!
    WOW - it is BEYOND SPOOK-tacular - it is STUNNING - LOVE your scene and your colouring, well it is AWESOME - LOVE IT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love how it looks 3D. Fabulous spooktacular card.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  33. You blew me away with this one, Lisa. FABULOUS background!!! love this design...every eerie bit of it!

    ReplyDelete