About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2 More Frosted Designs Projects

I was so excited that Frosted Designs extended the deadline on a couple of their projects/challenges. I wanted to do everyone of them but some of the challenges were over by the time I saw them. I tried to do as many challenges as I could during what I thought was going to be naptime.


First I did a layout for the Quick Scrap by Jessica. I tried to use what I had in arm's lengths and leftovers from other projects. I actually even gave myself a time limit and I did this in less that 45 minutes.



Then I did a card for the Border Punch challenge by Kristin. I used 100% scraps on this one and kept it simple. I was going to stamp a sentiment but I wanted to leave it open for a generic card. I was going to continue on with the challenges but unfortunately the nap that I thought the girls were going to take never happened so I had to stop.

4 comments:

  1. Two project really interesting. And I love this border punch!
    Eli (Frosted Design)
    http://scrap-colors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout for the quick scrap is adorable- great work...I find under an hour for a layout impossible..lol love that border punch also thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs online crop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just adorable! And that border punch is just beautiful. It goes perfect with that paper. Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week at Frosted Designs.

    Hugs,
    Kristin
    http://lilsweetpeasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job on the quick scrap! It's amazing what you can get accomplished when you set a time limit! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete