About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sneak Peak at Craftin' Desert Divas

Today  is Day #2 of the September stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. We have six new stamp sets in this release! These images and sentiments will also come with a matching SVG cut file that is FREE to you.

There are a few specials during this release we want to share with you. Every purchase receives a FREE Too Cute by Jessica SVG pattern made especially for this release. Any minimum 2 Stamp purchase will receive a FREE mini stamp. Both stamp & pattern will be revealed during the hop.  Also there will be a sale 20% off your ENTIRE purchase using code: SEPTEMBER starting on Saturday.  The free mini stamp & sale will end Sept. 31, 2014.

Welcome to Day 2 of Craftin Desert Divas September stamp release! Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at two of the six new stamp sets. Then, on Saturday and Sunday, we will have a blog hop with prizes each day. There are some amazing creations being shared today during this stamp release. We also have some special guest designers who will be joining us. 

Today we are showcasing the Ghostly Greetings and Wonderfully Wicked stamp sets. I am using the Ghostly Greetings as well as a special stamp for my project.

We have (6) 4x6 stamp sets.
Made in the USA.
Stamps will be available to order on Saturday.

We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps. In this group we first show previews, have giveaways and much more!



I fell in love with this sentiment the moment I saw it so I knew I would have to use that one. I absolutely love the SVG's that come with these stamps.  It makes things so much easier for me.  The sentiment is from the Ghostely Greetings stamp set that I am showcasing today and the spider....well you will have to tune in to find out about him!  To make him more "bug eyed" (no pun intended) I added googly eyes to him. This awesome and fun hat is from SVG Cuts Halloween kit which you can find HERE. The top of the hat comes off so you can stuff it with goodies or leave it like I have it as a decor piece. You would think it would be hard to put together due to the shape but it is not at all!

Here is a close up of the sentiment.

Sneak Peek Giveaway!

All You have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!

Tara will announce today's winner tomorrow. The winner will be picked from a different blog every day, so be sure to visit and leave comments.

Thank you all so much for joining us today and I hope you will come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks.

28 comments:

  1. Your witches hat is simply fabulous!! Love all the detail and that spider is spooky cute. Thank you so much Lisa for joining us as a Guest Designer. I love seeing your creations. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I just love this hat!!! and the sentiment is perfect with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hat!! It is so cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hat and the way you decorated it is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, your hat is amazing! LOVE the colors and the fun design! The sentiment is so super fun~perfect with your project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing hat! TFS have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic hat. I love the little rhyme

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your project !! The witches hat goes perfect with the sentiment !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your hat! That sentiment is one of my favs on the new set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hat!! That stamp is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hat is soooo awesome!! You decorated it perfectly!! The spider is so darn cute!! Love, love this!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the 3D Witch's Hat. Wonderful colors, flower embellishing & sentiment.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love your hat Lisa!! What an adorable treat holder/decoration!! You did such an amazing job on it, love the stamp and spider!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my moxie goodness this hat is fabulous! So glad that you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this hat is so amazing and I have to say beautiful and the colors go so well together too, great job
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing project, the witch hat is gorgeous! Love how you added the bling and that spider looks adorable! Thanks for joining us as our guest designer over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your witches hat! The Sentiment is perfect for Halloween too! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your witches hat is fabulous. Love it with this sentiment.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just really cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my this is absolutely the cutest project!!! Love love love the sentiment and the spider!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is a really cute saying and I love the hat, its a great file! Perfect project for Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, it is just awesome and love the cool sentiment.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your hat!! It's amazing!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super awesome project Lisa, love your cute spider! !

    ReplyDelete