About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Single Layer cards with the Sisterhood of Crafters


Hey everyone!  There is another challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters. This one was hard for me at first.  I ended up surprising myself and falling in love with the finished product. 

The challenge is to make a card with only one layer.  I always add paper or something so I was stumped at first. I used the Tiny Tag card from the Silhouette store and I stamped it with the Bear from Craftin' Desert Divas. To color it in I used my Spectrum Noir markers.  I found the perfect matching paper for it!!  It is really tiny but I think it packs a punch! lol  These would make a cute gift or attached to gifts as a little thank you.




I hope you play along with us over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.!  Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. OMG how sweet is this! Great job Lisa and your coloring is FABULOUS! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, it's been so fun to watch your artistic journey these past couple of years and to watch how much you've grown. Your coloring is outta this world and the card tag is simply stunning! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Lisa your blog is awesome and I am your newest follower!!! Your story is so heartbreaking yet inspirational. Your children are beautiful! I have just spent an hour looking at all your amazing projects!!! I love the cowboy wedding among so many other projects! Your 3D stuff is so fantastic. I am new to SVG's just this summer and usually craft with my Cricut. I hope to make as many awesome and fun projects as you have one day. I am so excited to be on a DT with you!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend :)
    Tina H
    http://thescrappinrabbit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tag Lisa...and beautifully colored...I always look forward to your Sisterhood creations as I know I will not be disappointed!!

    ReplyDelete