About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More "Shabberific" stamps made with my Shabby Chic Stamps!

Happy Day to all! I wanted to pop on in and share with you some projects that I have made recently with my Shabby Chic Stamps.  They just released a new batch of stamps and I am looking forward to sharing with you all some neat projects with them so stay tuned!


And just to give you all a heads up..... SVG ATTIC has released this really, really awesome new cut file that I just adore to bits called Welcome Spring.  OMG you can make so many different things.  This Friday we are having a blog hop to showcase it all.  The DT thought it would be a cool idea that all of us use that file (can be combined with other cuts) to show what kind of designs are possible.  What is even neater none of us will see the projects until they are released.  It's killing me not to see what the other members created.  If you would like to hop along and have that file just put a post on the SVG ATTIC Facebook page that you would like to hop along and send Jessica your picture of your project in time.  I can't wait to see what everyone created!

So the girls went to bed early, dishes were done and the hubby was occupied so I was able to get into my craft room to play.  I made a few more projects.  The first set I worked with was the Shabby Chic.  I used the butterfly from the Easter Blessings set to make my own background design.

Below is a flower shaped bath sponge that I saw at the dollar spot at Target.  I stopped short when I saw that and said "Oh that would make a good cupcake."  Don't ask me why but I did.  I used the cupcake wrapper from SVG ATTIC Valentine Cupcake wrapper collection.  Figured this would be a cute little gift by itself or even shower gifts...hey no pun intended! LOL

I made this bookmark with my Irish Luck set.  I thought it would be cute to send to my friend.  I just love those free Stamp' Em's that come with the purchase of the set.  That is what I matted the stamp on (the ivory piece)....love how it is specifically made for the stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment