About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog Hop Winner & New Challenge

Thank you all for some great comments. I read each one and I really enjoyed your stories. I laughed because I was in awe of the creativity of Mom's. I also had some of the same costumes that you all had and I just loved it.

Okay now onto the winner of the Peacy Keen Stamp set that I am giving away.

Drumroll please..............

CONGRATULATIONS GLORA of http://glorascrafts.blogspot.com/!!!


You have one Lisa Jean Halloween Stamp set coming your way. You have one week to contact me with your mailing information so I can get your prize out to you.

Now onto the new challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps!! This challenge we were asked to make a project inspired by the month of October. My neighbors boys are my adopted family and they love anything spooky, gory etc. I came up with this door hanging for them to hang on their play room door. I took pictures of it and showed it two different ways. I was going to leave it like this originally


But then I thought it was not going to be scary enough for them so I added a couple more monsters & blood. I had a lot of fun making this for them. I designed it on my Design Studio.


The supplies I used were:

Cricut Catridges: Mini Monsters, Happy Hauntings, Plantin Schoolbook
Peachy Keen Stamps:
PK-630 Nikkity Knack Cat Gang
PK-634 Frankly...
PK-692 Monster Mash Assortment
PK-690 Make A Monster Face Assorment

9 comments:

  1. Love this! Super cute!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute projects and I'm so excited to have won the Lisa Jean set :). Do you have an e-mail address I can send my contact information to? mine is me (at) glorajean (dot) com. Thanks again to you and PKS :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!! Congrats Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, Lisa! WOW! So much detail and such wonderful additions with layers and embellishments, and patterns! You've outdone yourself this time, my friend, and I bet those neighbor boys LOVE this! What a wonderful, special and caring person you are! I WISH I lived next door to you!!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is so awesome!! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sign turned out so spooky cute. You did a great job! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, my Lisa!! You always come up trumps my friend! Your door hanging is spooktacular!!
    (Love your blog background too)! You are a national treasure love!!
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa! Look at all the time and detail you did... this is amazing! I think this makes a wonderful door hanging. Amazing job like always!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spooktacular!!! Love it. Very talented.

    ReplyDelete