About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Let's Say "HOWDY" to Miss Boni!


OMG! My fellow Sistah from the Sisterhood has finally branched out on her own and started creating her very own stamps. They are hysterical! What I love about them is that they are a bit different and come with some really funny sentiments...not something you see everyday and that's what makes them FABULOUS and right up my alley!!! I had a hard time picking which one I wanted to do first. If you want to see what we are all talking about over at the Sisterhood hop on over to FireCracker Designs by Pamela and take a peek. She will be adding some more soon...sooner than later we hope!! Boni's own blog is called Bonibleaux Designs and the stamps that she is currently selling can be found on the FCD website here.

This week at the Sisterhood Of Crafters we are showcasing some of Boni's wonderful stamps. We decided to base the challenge around her stamps which right now are more "manly" based. So the challenge this week is to make a "man inspired" project/card. Whether that includes an image of a man, it's for a man or however you interpret 'a manly challenge'. You have until Tuesday to get in touch with your manly side..LOL! And guess what?????? My Sistah' Tanis is giving away $5 to the winner so they can get their hands on some of these fabulous digis! How cool is that???????

Boni is a beautiful person inside and out. I have the pleasure of knowing her and I wouldn't trade that for the world. Let's all give some Boni some loveeeeeeee!!
Don't forget to stop by and check out her new designs. Furthermore, if you have a chance why don't you stop on by the Sisterhood and play with us this week :) We all could use some more man cards in our stash....I know I could.

2 comments: