About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Kadoodle Bug Design Projects

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous weather we have been having (well over here anyway!).  It sure is welcomed after all the cruddy cold and wet weather we have been having.  I wanted to pop on in and share some more projects that I have made with files from KaDoodle Bug Designs

For this cute little box I used the Train case from SVG Cuts Summer Holiday set but put a little boy Dinosaur theme to it.  For the cute tag I used the dinosaur from KBD's Cute Little Dino set.  The papers were from Basic Grey.

I made an altered composition notebook to preserve your summer memories in.  The mermaid is from TOO CUTE BY JESSICA's Under the Sea file which you can find HERE.

This is the card I used for the last challenge which was black, white and one other color.  The image is the free faceless clipart bee which can be found HERE. Grab it before it goes away!! I used a Peachy Keen face stamp for the face.

I used one of those $1 frames from Michaels for this frame and covered it with Basic Grey paper.  I used the Endless Summer file found HERE to decorate it. I had a problem with the beak on the flamingo so I colored it in with my Spectrum Noir markers.

I loved this SVG set called Lemonade Monkeys.  I made a scrapbook page layout using October Afternoon papers. Those monkeys are just too cute!! Perfect for summer photos or Lemonade Stand pictures.

2 comments: