About Me

My photo
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
I am a stay at home mom..now that is! February 19th, 2007 I was involved in a car accident while on vacation in Florida. I awoke in ICU to find out that my only two children Annemarie age 3 and Michael age 5 did not make it. Scrapbooking became such a big part of my life. It helped fill a void that I desperately needed to fill. Our therapist suggested that I take up scrapbooking as a way to memorialize my children, little did she know! So I took that and ran with it.I became obsessed with scrapping and took over the second largest room in my house. Because of my injuries I couldn't go out and get a job, I just scrapped!I printed out 2,000 photos and my journey began. I have made albums for family members and layouts to decorate my craft room. We thought we were done having kids but who expected this tragedy??? I just gave birth in June 2009 to two beautiful baby girls Mia Anne and Gianna Marie named after their brother and sister.I swore that I would keep up with their albums so I won't become overwhelmed so we will see how that works out! My profile picture is the last family picture that was taken of all of us.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Paper Blooms - Animal Fun


I brought out my big box of scrap paper and had a blast making this card. I mad yet another Thank you card because just have twins I need a bunch of Thank you's to send out so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone!


Supplies used:
Peachy Keen PK-201 Pig Peeker and Face Package
Buttons
Glitter stickers
Stickles
Black embossing powder
Stampin up Mauve Mist Write Marker
Prima Flowers
Bazzil card stock

3 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous! I adore that pink pig, so cute:) Thank you for joining us on Paper Blooms, hope you come play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO.. Oink!! GREAT job with our Pig set, Lisa!! I love this card :) How in the world are you finding time to do all of this! You are SUPER MOM! :)Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa
    Just read your profile, and I am stunned.. you are amazing! Wow! Your story just blessed me.
    And, your card is very cute! I love your piggy and her big bag of goodies! Thanks for joining us at paper blooms! I hope to see you back at our next challenge! (July 29)

    ReplyDelete